What are the best flower bouquets in Reno, Nevada?
Reno is known for its casinos and the great outdoors, but it's also home to some of the best florists in the country. If you're looking for a beautiful bouquet for a special occasion, you can't go wrong with one of these shops.
How to choose a floral arrangement?
Not sure what kind of floral arrangement to get? Here are a few tips to help you choose the perfect one.
- Think about the occasion. What are you celebrating? A birthday, Mother's Day, or Valentine's Day might call for a different type of arrangement than say, a funeral or get-well-soon gift.
- Know the recipient's taste. Do they prefer bold colors or soft pastels? Traditional arrangements or something more modern?
- Choose flowers that are in season. You'll usually find the widest variety of fresh flowers available during the spring and summer months.
What gifts go well with flowers?
Flowers make a beautiful gift on their own, but there are lots of other gifts that go well with them too. Here are a few suggestions:
- Chocolate. Flowers and chocolate are a classic combination – and for good reason! Chocolate is the perfect way to sweeten up any flower arrangement.
- Wine or champagne. Add some bubbly to your gift with wine or champagne. This is sure to impress any recipient.
- Gift cards
- perfume or cologne
Here is a list of the top florists in and or near Reno
The Florist at Moana Nursery
1110 W Moana Ln, Reno, NV 89509
Bumblebee Blooms Flower Boutique
135 N Sierra St Suite A2, Reno, NV 89501
5000 Smithridge Dr Suite C3, Reno, NV 89502